“If you know how to make good use of the mud, you can grow beautiful lotuses.”
- Our beloved Thích Nhất Hạnh (1926 - 2022)
I am licensed to offer individual therapy to California residents. I currently offer remote/tele-health services to children (10+ years old), adults and seniors.
I offer a holistic clinical experience that fuses evidence-based mental health practices (such as psychodynamic therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) with intuitive forms of healing (such as meditation, art and ancestral work) to honor the mind, body and Spirit.
I aim to function as a guide to identify the root causes of suffering and develop the skills needed to build a healthy, fulfilling life. Even while navigating multiple forms of stress, transition, violence and oppression, it is possible to experience a Life that is fulfilling, authentic and harmonious. I may be able to help.
My areas of clinical training and experience include:
• Gender Dysphoria, gender identity and gender-affirming medical care
• PTSD and complex trauma
• depression, self harm, suicidal ideation and hx of suicide attempt(s)
• general anxiety, social anxiety and panic disorders
• Eating and Feeding Disorders
• neurodivergence including Autism Spectrum and ADHD/ADD
• substance use, harm reduction, recovery and 12-step
• chronic illness and pain
• caregiver stress, including parents and loved ones of those struggling with mental health conditions
• work and/or academic stress
• cultural and racial stress
• family of origin and relationship issues
• religious and spiritual issues
• intimacy and sexual concerns
• consensual and ethical non-monogamy, polyamory and open relationships
• BDSM and kink
• Multiplicity and Plurality
Please note that I also supervise a team of Associates with a diverse range of identities and clinical experience. If my caseload is full or we are not a good match for whatever reason, it is likely that at least one of my Associates will be an excellent match with you.